Editing with FlaggedRevs
The editor will check that:
- house style has been followed
- the page is well organised and readable
- links work properly
- scientific review has taken place
- IPR has been considered
- The editor will usually have Administrator privileges within the system
- Log in and look at My watchlist or Recent changes
- Click on the link to the page needing editing
- The page displays with a review bar at its foot
- Click the edit tab and perform editorial checks and changes. Click Save when done.
- The page displays with a Re-review bar at its foot. Make the appropriate selections from the Accuracy, Depth and Readability menus, add a comment and click Accept revision. When satisfied that the page is of a suitable standard, write the following in the comment box ’This page has been edited and is suitable for release’ – see Advanced review log.
Pages reviewed, edited and approved for publication in EarthwiseTM will be locked on publication to prevent further editing. Readers wishing to comment can do so using the comment box on each category page or can contribute their own articles.