Difference between revisions of "Additional resources"
|[checked revision]||[checked revision]|
m (Removed protection from "Additional resources")
Revision as of 10:24, 17 November 2021
Africa Groundwater Atlas >> Resource Pages
This page is still being developed. Please check back soon for more information.
- 1 Information resources on groundwater in Africa
- 1.1 Supporting geological and environmental information
- 1.2 The hydrogeology of groundwater in Africa
- 1.3 Developing groundwater resources
- 1.4 Groundwater management and use
- 1.5 Key Groundwater Issues
- 1.6 Case studies
- 1.7 Groundwater Data
- 1.8 Groundwater Research in Africa
- 1.9 Educational Resources
- 1.10 Groundwater Organisations in Africa
Information resources on groundwater in Africa
This section provides more background information on many different aspects of groundwater and hydrogeology in Africa, and links to more detailed resources.
These pages have information on the geological and other environmental maps and graphs on the country pages: how they were developed, and links to original data sources.
- - Geology
- - Climate
- - Soil
The hydrogeology of groundwater in Africa
- - Recharge
- - Borehole Drilling, including professionalising drilling
Key Groundwater Issues
A series of pages covering key issues relating to groundwater in Africa.
- - A series of case studies that illustrate different groundwater understanding and management issues across Africa.
Information on and links to sources of groundwater data in Africa.
Information on key current and past groundwater research themes and projects in Africa.
Information and resources to help explain groundwater issues and hydrogeology.
Links to some of the many professional networks and organisations offer support to those working in groundwater and hydrogeology in Africa.
Return to Africa Groundwater Atlas >> Resource Pages