Revision history of "File:IS030.jpg"

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Diff selection: Mark the radio boxes of the revisions to compare and hit enter or the button at the bottom.
Legend: (cur) = difference with latest revision, (prev) = difference with preceding revision, m = minor edit.

  • curprev 09:57, 10 November 2015Islasimmons talk contribs 207 bytes +207 Telfer Wall, Lauriston Place. An extension of Flodden Wall to incorporate George Heriot's Hospital. Rubble construction mainly of local sandstones. Built 1628-1636. [checked by Dbk]