To add an image to a MediaWiki page:
- Select ‘Upload file’ from the left menu
- Make a selection from the licensing menu (if ‘don’t know’ is selected then the image will be deleted)
- Write a caption in the edit box if required.
- Browse to the image file
- Click the upload file button
- Navigate back to the page under construction.
- In the Edit view, click on the picture icon
- In the resultant line of code, overwrite the filename, width (e.g. 300), and add a caption before the closing double brackets.
- Save the page